Sunday, June 13, 2004

*sigh*

you know it's gonna be a long day when it's quarter to three in the afternoon and my blog starts with a sigh...

Yesterday was a long day of sorts...

Gambit went on his very first ride on a city bus... he thought it was neat that the seats were different then a school bus... and that it was bigger...

The bus driver needs some frickin driving lessons tho... gawww I swear they find the worst bus drivers in the world and make them city bus drivers... I wanted to smack him on my way off the bus when we got to the Pen Centre... So we did a little bit of shopping... Gambit has started taking showers now instead of baths so to sort of celebrate the occasion he got some new shampoo, new toothbrush and some new kids toothpaste... I swear sometimes kids are so easy to please...lol

We went into the Body Shop because Shadow wanted me to smell this Satsuma stuff that Shana has been wearing to work, says he really likes the smell... So I joked with him saying "What are ya tryin to do turn me into Shana?" LOL Anyway, so I smelt it...it's not the type of perfume that I would normally wear but I liked it...so he bought me a bottle of the perfume oil...next time I told him I want to get a bottle of the Sandalwood perfume oil...I fell in love with that one too... He said if we would have had enough money he would have bought both...he's so sweet...

I'm so tired... my sister is picking me up and we're going over to Buffalo tonight to go to a meeting... I need to figure out what shirt I'm wearing tonight...I want to wear my club shirt but its a sweater and I'm already feeling lousy so I don't want to end up having an anxiety attack while I'm in the states...

Anyway, I'm out of here...I'm too tired to sit here anymore...
Blog Ya Later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Sandalwood too!! And it's Tray's fault about the Satsuma!