Sunday, June 20, 2004

"What would ya do with a drunken hillbilly?"

I'm home... I'm awake... but I'm fucking starving....

should I start from now and work backwards until friday... or start from friday and work my way forward til now... hmm I'll think about that while I go make toast... ok I couldn't figure out which way I should do it...

Alrighty then Shadow just made the decision for me :D

I think you'll have to wait til I'm done making food...I'm bouncing up and down in and out of my chair...

Friday- As many know and were nice enough to share the experience with me... I was up for 31 1/2 hours straight... by the time I went to bed on friday night I was completely messed up... anyway got picked up by my sister and went down to my mom's house...watched the movie O Brother Where Art Thou with the family...all in all not too much happened on Friday...

Saturday- Got up at 8 am..made breakfast for Gambit and myself...everyone else got their own...Shadow, Gambit, My Sister and I all went to the Seaway Mall in Welland... I was dropping my sister off because she was selling more raffle tickets there... Gambit and I walked around a couple stores looking for some fathers day presents for his two dads...lol...so we got some stuff for Shadow and for Gambits dad Robert...After shopping, the 3 of us...(Gambit Shadow and I) came back home here...made ourselves some sandwiches and collected up the stuff Shadow and I would need for that night...(clothes and such)...Then drove to the library to drop of the movies we had and said hello to Keziah...Then I drove back down to Crystal Beach dropped of Gambit at a birthday party...went to go visit Jester since we told him we'd stop by...stayed there for a bit talking to him...then we (Shadow and I) drove to Fort Erie to the Celtic Event (aka The Highland Games) got there in time to watch Konga play in the finale of the pipes and drum bands...Shadow saw a guy from work there...after they were finished the finale we went over to say hello to Konga...mmmm konga huuuugs...I love that guy, he gives such good hugs...listened to a couple of the P & D Bands in the beer tent...said bye to Konga....and off we went to Tristen's and Joyce's in Wainfleet...we missed of the games...but thats ok...the still had the archery contest to do...so I went up and took my practice shots...my first one went way offpast the target...past the back board...past the cut grass...into grass that came up probably up to my waist...omg...lol anyway all in all it was fun...it stopped being fun when Ubu got there...(another story for another time about Ubu)...but all in all I tried not to let it bother me...and I enjoyed being back with my friends...it did feel weird tho...anyway we left there...drove all the way back into Port Colborne to pick up some Mickey D's...then drove all the way back into Thorold...man it was like a quick tour of the southern part of the Niagara Region...went into the room for a bit when I got home then went to bed about 3 am...

Sunday- got up at 8:40 am the phone was ringing...I run out to the kitchen...it was only the Lions calling...I still had 20 minutes before I told my sister that I would be there...got dressed...wished Shadow a happy fathers day then told him to hurry up and get his ass outta bed...LOL (as you'll notice I got dressed before wishing him a happy fathers day :P) ya pervs... anyway...goot to the hall for the brunch the Lions club was putting on...and there was my mom, gambit, my sister, and Robert...my mother giving me the your late look...which technically I wasn't I never told anyone a specific time I would be there...and I told them that...and my sister said "well I told them you'd be here at 9" I said well ya shouldn't have done that now ya look like a liar...anyway...they all left...Shadow and I stayed to help like we said we would...it was fun...got to horse around a bit with the guys...we didn't do so well...I think the treasurer said we only sold about 50 tickets...grrr...we need a fundrasier where we can make money and make get people to come out to it...*sigh* anyway... Shadow and I got a ride home from Sully...my loves my Sully (ok I don't actually call him that, but most of my friends that I like have neat nicknames in my blog) anyway...tomorrow is meeting day...we'll see how that goes...
Got home...was so icky feeling because of all the bacon grease floatin around in the air...needed a shower...so Shadow and I took a shower...I came out here and tried to blog...but something was up with it's servers or soemthing...anyway...said fuck it...went into the bedroom and laid there and watched the movie "Little Witches" (which btw Shadow I was right I was right :P) anyway, I fell asleep during the movie...Shadow tried to wake me up at 8 pm but I guess that wasn't happening...woke up on my own after a very very very very odd dream (again another story for another time)at about 10 pm... which pretty much leads me til now... oh yeah I also hurt my air...the string from the bow snapped back and hit me in the arm twice...two different spots... and the other thing we had so much food leftover that everyone who worked the brunch this morning got to take home some of it...the divided it equally and we got about 5 lbs of bacon, 3 lbs of sausages and 3 loaves of bread and 2 jugs of orange juice...and there was apprx 5 of us...can we say OVER ORDERED...??

Anyway...so now that it's down on paper/screen it doesn't look like I did too much...but man am I ever tired...lol I feel like I have Barney Rubble feet...

I still feel extremely tired...I think when Shadow gets back from his walk I'm just gonna go to bed with him...now don't everyone faint...LOL

"Blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly, all your life, you were only waiting for this moment to arrive..."

No comments: