Monday, June 21, 2004

"A Man's Blood Soon Runs Cold When There Is No One Around To Warm It Up"

I miss my old life...

the one I used to have in highschool...the one that I tried so hard to hide from my parents...
Sometimes I wonder how I ever made it thru highschool...

As I sit and think about how I want to put this and how much I want to say...there's a little voice in the back of my head saying "now now shhh we don't want to put those thoughts here...your dad reads this, remember?"
and to that voice...the one left over from my childhood days, the one that would keep me from getting caught, the voice that helped my hone my lying ability...SHUT UP!!! LMAO

I'm 25 friggin years old...if I write something that my dad doesn't like and is gonna hold against me...then thats his problem...LOL

Not just that...my dad is cool ;) and I know that whatever I did...he probably did a few times as a kid too...

I miss wild parties... I miss getting high at school... I miss going skinny dipping... I miss getting drunk and then arguing with others about who was drunker... I miss not having a care in the world and thinking I knew everything... I miss being smarter then my parents... I miss being able to wear whatever I wanted and not caring whether or not people liked it...

Even tho I miss all the stuff I used to do ad how I used to be... I wouldn't necessarily get into the old routine of drinking and getting high like I did in highschool... There was a reason I started going to the Ala-Teen program and it wasn't just to support a friend like I said it was...

I just find it so odd that I would miss such strange stuff...
enh...maybe I'll get into it another time...LOL

No comments: