Monday, June 21, 2004

Stupid People

Most people who really know me, know that my ultimate pet peeve is stupid people followed closely by smart people who do stupid things... however this blog is about the aforementioned...

one person inparticular... My sisters husband... he has to be the stupidest person I have ever met...

he picked us up for our meeting tonight (last one until september) but he had to drop off two letters for my sister at two buildings which are down the street... he pulls into the parking lot of the first building...well the back of the building is the side that faces that particular road... I said Scott you have to take it around to the front of the building...he had stopped the truck at the back...I pointed towards the front of the building...he looks at me...takes his seatbelt off...I'm thinkin in my head...gawd yer a dumbass... I said it's over there and pointed again... he says "oh...i didn't realize there was a front on this building" I swear to the gods and everything holy that this is actually what he said...he pulls around to the front, puts the truck in park, got out and went in... I turned to Shadow and excliamed "damn he's fucking stupid I didn't realize there was a front to this building he can't seriously be that stupid" Shadow just shook his head...

Then he goes to the next building...wasn't as stupid at that one...but still was stupid says "I guess I have to go over there to drop it off" yeah usually going to the front would help... gawd I just wanted to slit my wrists I swear... gawd he's dumb...

Not to mention the fact that he went 20 miles out of the way to get us to the meeting... needless to say... It "irrated" the hell out of me...(just for you Paulie LOL)

The meeting isn't even worth mentioning...it was dumb as well...sometimes I wonder why I go... At least Paulie was there... he makes the meetings fun for me...

Blah...anyway thats it for now...I'll probably end up posting again before bed...yay aren't you so lucky...LOL

No comments: