Tuesday, June 15, 2004

I would not, could not, bust a nut.
I could not do that to your butt.
I will not felch you, Sam I Am!
I will not felch you with a ham!


omfg Zepp sent me to this link tonight....it's fucking funny as hell...

www.zug.com

they have an awesome prank section... I've spent hours laughing my ass off at some of these pranks...

For one thing, it's unhygienic. For another, I can't imagine that it tastes that good. I wouldn't expect anyone to felch me, in the same way that I'd never ask anyone to eat my toenail clippings. In most cases, I'm guessing your sexual partner ends up spending the next day in bed, sweating and taking Immodium.

"What's wrong?" you ask.

"Must have been the felching," he or she responds.


If you don't know what it is...I'm not about to explain it...go look it up...LMFAO

So here it is 5 to 5 in the morning...I can't help but read these pranks... and I have to be up for at least 2 in the afternoon because I have a doctors appointment tomorrow...
I'm having a smoke before bed...then I'll probably end up laying there reading...gawww
I think while I smoke I shall take a quick look thru everyones journals...
Blog Ya later

No comments: