Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Just Woke Up

Dream...

I"m sitting in a doctors office with a small group of people, the attendant comes over to get all of our names. Just as she comes up to get my name the doctor (my regular eye doctor) walks up and says "Rae (but my actual name) did you know that we can now bleach fingernails and toe nails" I was like huh? she nodded and said "uh huh you have beautiful fingernails" I looked at the doctor and said thank you as she walked away. I looked at the attendant who shrugged and said "does that mean I'm supposed to wriite you down for that?" I replied with only if she's paying for it...the attendant shrugged and said "sounded like she was going to" so I go walking down this huge long hallwaythat has doors only on the left side... there were names on the doors (sort of) "Mom", "Grandma", "Dad", "Grandpa" etc.. well the door that said "Grandpa" on it was open so I stopped for a second and looked in... there was an older gentlemen (a grandpa lookin fellow) doing dentistry on a lil 7 year old looking girl... I shrugged and kept walking... I walked past a janitor waxing the floor... Just after I passed him he fell on the floor...got up holding his mouth and was groaning... he came briskly walking to the door that said "Son"...and knocked on it... I guy who looked about 25 ish opened the door... I could see them talking to each other but couldn't hear the words... I stood and watched as the guy took a tool out that looked like a pair of pliers and started to pull the janitors tooth out... "just pull it straight out doc it's been broken for awhile" is what the janitor said to the doctor... the doctor changed to a different looking tool and popped the tooth right out... I gasped slightly...the doctor handed the janitor the tooth...I leaned forward a bit to see if I could see the tooth... the janitor that didn't even acknowledge my existence when he was in the hall leaned forward and said "Here Rae (real name) would you like to keep it?" I reached out my hand, he dropped a large molar into my hand that was completely intact...I said thank you and continued down the hall carrying the tooth in my hand... I found the small group of people that I had been sitting with before and showed them the tooth... it was blood red... it was covered by an extreme amount of dark crimson blood... however my hand was not...

No comments: