Sunday, June 27, 2004

Blah...Enh...Meh...Heh

those are thewords that currently describe today...

went to bed at 1 am, (somebody mark that down somewhere that I went to bed before 3 am) woke up today at 4pm...well actually I woke up several times.. got OUT of bed at just after 4... it was strange the last few hours I was in bed I would wake up to the sound of Gambit playing Super Smash Bros on the N64... then I would think of someone or something and immediately fall back to sleep and had a dream about whatever/whoever I was just thinking of... that went on for about 3 hours... until I finally woke up and said ok... dreaming that much is just making me more tired...

"Star shining bright above you, night breezes seem to whisper I love you, birds singing in the sicamore tree, dream a little dream of me"

Some oif the dreams were extremely weird... but do ya think I could remember any of them... Noooo of course not...oh well...

Went on a bit of a downloading spree the other day and nabbed abunch of music by people I have no idea who they are... like my dad told me to get some of the music done be the Fugs... umm ok who they are I have no clue...yet here I sit listening to them..

"I'll fly away, just a few more weary days and then I'll fly away"

damn they are testing me in the room... LOL...well moonie is to see just how many things I can do at once... I'm in a pm with Shiney, in the room holding down two conversations, blogging, and listening to tunes...and she sends me another pm.. LMAO

Damn...lol

"I'm just trying to be a father, raise a daughter and a son, be a lover to their mother everything to everyone, up and at 'em bright and early, all business in my suit yeah I'm dressed up for success from my head to my boots, I don't do it for the money..."

Watched the movie Hamburger Hill last night... Gambit watched it with us... Since he has been asking about war, I figured I'd let him watch a movie based on true story... there's one piece of dialogue that I loved... "God damnit he wants us to take that hill and thats what were going to do...What's he going to do with it??...Turn it into a parking lot." but the best was we're in the middle of the movie and Gambit looks at me and says, after watching men get their heads and limbs and what not blown off, "Why are they trying to get to the top of the hill when they know that those people can kill them easier when they're at the top?" and then that was closely followed with "why were the americans there?" ... that one I couldn't answer... cause I'm not even sure about that one.

Alright I'm done for now...room and pm's have more of my attention..

No comments: