Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Manipulation

ma·nip·u·la·tion
n.

1.The act or practice of manipulating.
2.The state of being manipulated.
3.Shrewd or devious management, especially for one's own advantage.

hmm ok...definition for Manipulate....

ma·nip·u·late
tr.v. ma·nip·u·lat·ed, ma·nip·u·lat·ing, ma·nip·u·lates
1.To move, arrange, operate, or control by the hands or by mechanical means, especially in a skillful manner: She manipulated the lights to get just the effect she wanted.
2.To influence or manage shrewdly or deviously: He manipulated public opinion in his favor.
3.To tamper with or falsify for personal gain: tried to manipulate stock prices.
4.Medicine. To handle and move in an examination or for therapeutic purposes: manipulate a joint; manipulate the position of a fetus during delivery.

Ok so You're wondering why the definition of the two forms of manipulate....

I've been feeling manipulated lately...
Somebody who will treat me like crud... then later be all nice a sweet to me... It feels to me that the person is trying to control my emotions... And as thick as I am I didn't realize it til last night... Maybe this person thinks by doing this it makes them feel better about themselves... I'm not even sure this person realizes their doing it... point is... I refuse to let it happen anymore

"Life is a highway I want to ride it all night long, If you're going may way I want to drive it all night long...there was a distance between you and I, a misunderstanding but now we look it in the eye"

That's right...no more...

"I'm running down a dream that never would come to me, working on a mystery and going where ever it leads, I'm running down a dream"

I need to get my appetite back... and I need to start smoking less... at least I've curbed my late night solitary drinking episodes...

"I won't back down you could stand me up at the gates of hell and I won't back down"

Blog later...I need to eat something...haven't had anything solid in 24 hours...

No comments: