Friday, June 04, 2004

why is it that every other day I can't sleep...???

last night was fine...went to bed..I dunno about three....had a good nights sleep...tonight/today....I'm not tired....I'm getting sick of this...it's fucking upu my system somthin' fierce...

Ever feel like the weight of the world is sitting on your shoulders??

I feel like that I have the weight of it sitting on my shoulders and neck...

my head won't stop hurting...my shoulders feel so tense...

The little girl turns to her toy and whispers in it's ear "I want to go home, don't you want to go home? I want to go home." She snuggles her toy and hugs it close to her, closes her eyes, sheds a tear for the home she doesn't know. All she wants is a home where she's comfortable. "I want to go home" she whispers over and over to the toy who won't tell. Her toy looks back her with knowing eyes and wants to comfort her but knows that it can't, it wants so badly to be able to hug her and make it better. " I want to go home too" screams the toy but knows that she can't hear. It hears her mumble in her sleep every night "I just want to go home" and it hurts so bad that it can't help her.

*shrug* thats been going thru my had for about a week or so... but no story came with it...just that...

the full moon is so beautiful in the early morning...its really pale against the bluing sky...if you ever have the chance...you should take a flight extremely early in the morning...the sunrise from a plane is absolutely breath taking...

damn my head hurts... Gawd it's going on 6 am...and I really need to sleep...

Just saw a story on the tv about a man who is 101 and loves the computer and surfing the internet... LOL I can see it now... I'll be 100 years old and still chatting with beautiful women and sexy men... LOL

I need to find a site counter that I can put on my blog... I'd love to see how many people do actually take a glimpse into my warped world on a regular basis... ya weirdos :P
I need to make sure the movies get back to the library before 5pm tonight...gawd I hope I remember..my memory about stuff like that is SHIT...

hopefully Shadow remembers to take the garbage out...Gawd I need to stop blogging somehow I just started my to do list ...LMAO

Don't know when/if I'll be online later... I'm going to Officers Training tonight...and then going to a Bif Naked concert...if you don't know who she is...go educate yourselves...look her up at www.google.ca ;) Good songs Lucky, Tango Shoes and Love Myself Today... Hopefully my head will stop hurting by the time the concert starts...

I've been told my blogs are too long... and persons who don't like to read won't read it... hmmm I guess I just have a lot to spew...and no it's not always about my broken heart, broken trust or feelings...no sometimes I just babble like this :P sometimes I express my views on stuff...hey and sometimes I have a good story to tell...so suck it up and read my damn blog..YA LAZY ASS!! LMAO

Gawd Shadow is gonna freak out that I didn't go to bed... what am I supposed to do?? go to bed and toss and turn and wake him up all night??? or stay out here and let him sleep??...I prefer to have a well rested Shadow going to work...rather than a bitchy grouchy Shadow...

OMG I'm so excited with the new smileys on yahoo (yeah shut up I have a small life) they made a new smiley that sighs!!! yes you read it right...it sighs...so now I can stop sighing like this *sigh* in the room...:D sometimes I love yahoo...other times I see it for what it is...THE DEVIL!!!!

Blog Ya Later

No comments: