Sunday, June 06, 2004

"When Gary told me he found Jesus I thought, Yahoo! we're rich, but it turned out to be something different"

I hate feminine product commercials...they always make me want to barf...

I hate when I post something that makes my links fall to the bottom of the screen...it's annoying...damn Bowie for being such a big picture.

today was kind of slow...went and did the raffle thing...yay fun...came home and chatted a bit...made dinner...blah blah blah...it was boring...my legs and feet have been killing me... and I'm sick of feeling so drained...

I'm Bocephus... hmm ok...

I'm hungry... again...

*pointing to the corner of my eye*

don't have much to say...
Shadow actually asked me if I wanted to talk to my mom about getting her vehicle for the coming weekend and driving to Raleigh...>:) Muahahaha wouldn't that surprise a few people...LOL we'll see how that goes... So I think I may call mama tomorrow...

hmm...done now I think..

No comments: