Thursday, June 17, 2004

GRRRR

Trying to get some fucking sleep and the god damn phone won't stop ringing...

the last person was my damn sister... call let the phone ring til it got to the voice mail, hang up, call back, repeat as necessary until, an annoyed naked fat woman (me) comes stumbling out grabs the phone to her asking "Are You Talking To Mom?"....WHAT!?!?...No I'm not talking to mom, because if I was talking to mom and you tried calling you would have gotten the voice mail a lot sooner when the phone was ringing... oh she called me an hour ago and now I can't get thru...*really fucking annoyed* So what?...well can you keep trying her at home and just tell her to answer her question No I'm not coming home for dinner...

So now here I sit, cause I'm some sort of fucking telephone service for my family members, redialing about every 30 seconds or so...just so I can say, Pam won't be home for dinner... except at this rate if I have to listen to the busy signal anymore...it'll sound more like this "Pam won't be home, when ya ask someone to call you back don't spend the next couple hours on the phone..." then hang up...
or
"Get Call Waiting.." click.

but then I'd have to call back to give her the message...oy vey...

No comments: