Thursday, June 10, 2004

I had a strange dream today while I was sleeping...

I had a little bit of money saved up in the bank...I caught a bus from St. Catharines to Fort Erie...then I caught one from Fort Erie to Buffalo...it was very detailed...I remember sitting in the seat on the bus and the custom agent going thru the bus checking id... they stopped and asked me where I was going... I lied...I knew I lied... I told them I was going to a friends house... they believed me... we were all accepted... over at the bus station I got out of the bus... got my knapsack out of the luggage compartment... and just started walking... when I was out of the city I stopped and took a moment to count my money... I had 150 dollars american and 20 dollars canadian... I put it back in my pocket and started walking... I'm not even sure where I was walking to... I just knew I was walking... i got to a rest station (looked actually like the one I stopped at in Virginia) there was two levels too it...on the upper level was the building and parking spaces...on the lower level was more parking spots and some trees and a grassy area, with a few bushy spots... I went to the lower level after washing up in the restroom...sat down and ate a bag of chips I got from the vending machine...when I was finished I pulled my jacket on, went into one of the bushes and laid down using my knapsack as a pillow...I woke in the morning...washed up in the restroom again...and decided that it would be best to hang out at the rest area all day...so I stayed on the lower level in the bushes until sundown...I started walking...only travelling at night and staying in to the darker areas of the roads...if I didn't make it to a rest stop by the time the sun came up then I would sleep in nearby bushes or even in deep shady ditches...

I never got to finish the dream...the damn phone woke me up...I'm kind of hoping that maybe tonight I'll find out where I was going...

No comments: