Saturday, June 26, 2004

Ok So I'm Real Fucking Bored
Stole this from Shana, Shiney and Tracy

If I were a month, I'd be: September
If I were a day of the week, I'd be: Friday
If I were a time of day, I'd be: 3:21 (am or pm)
If I were a planet, I'd be: Venus
If I were a sea animal, I'd be: Great White Shark
If I were a direction, I'd be: Every which way
If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be: Hammock
If I were a sin, I'd be: Wrath
If I were a historical figure, I'd be: Lady Godiva (just cause she rode on a horse nude) LOL
If I were a liquid, I'd be: Moonshine
If I were a tree, I'd be: Willow
If I were a bird, I'd be: Blackbird
If I were a tool, I'd be: Hatchet
If I were a flower/plant, I'd be: Orchid
If I were a kind of weather, I'd be: Thunder Storm
If I were a mythical creature, I'd be: Siren
If I were a musical instrument, I'd be: a Drum
If I were an animal, I'd be: Badger
If I were a color, I'd be: Blue
If I were an emotion, I'd be: Anger
If I were a vegetable, I'd be: Lettuce
If I were a sound, I'd be: Fog Horn
If I were an element, I'd be: Air
If I were a car, I'd be: 1967 Shelby Mustang GT 500 (http://popularmechanics.com/automotive/sub_coll_vintage/1998/6/67_shelby_mustang/)
If I were a song, I'd be: Secret--Maroon5
If I were a movie, I'd be: The Hours
If I were a book, I'd be: Go Ask Alice
If I were a food, I'd be: Surf and Turf Special
If I were a place, I'd be: the bottom of the ocean at the deepest point
If I were a material, I'd be: Velvet
If I were a taste, I'd be: Mountain Dew Live Wire
If I were a scent, I'd be: Sandalwood (pure sandalwood)
If I were a religion, I'd be: Bacchanalian
If I were a word, I'd be: perpendicular
If I were an object, I'd be: a pen
If I were a body part, I'd be: The Pineal Gland
If I were a facial expression, I'd be: the quizzical look that Shadow gets on his face when he's thinking something perverted but is too much of a gentleman too say it...ahh yes you know it well.."the eyebrow"
If I were a subject in school, I'd be: Music Class
If I were a cartoon character, I'd be: Garfield
If I were a shape, I'd be a: 5 pointed star
If I were a number, I'd be: 3

No comments: