Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Hmmm interesting...I just met a really nice girl that lives in Rhode Island tonight...seems we have a lot in common...her name is Cass...she was a breath of fresh air compared to some pm's I had tonight...I love girls..lol

"when the jester sang for the king and queen in a coat he borrowed from james dean in a voice that came from you and me"

Well I don't feel any better... and I don't feel any better...

I feel dead inside... haven't felt this way in a long long time...

I can't cry anymore... must buck up and get on with it... LOL

I don't think I'll be on yahoo too much anymore... Yahoo is the devil!! Keep your kids away from yahoo...

I'm sick of being weak...no more...shut down time again...

I'm sitting here watching a candle flicker, the flame is going nuts because the fan is blowing the air around the room... I see myself dancing in the flame... I want to scream, shout and pound my fists... I want to run... and just keep running... not metophorically either... I want to put on my running shoes and just run literally... but I know I'd kill myself... lol

"Dear Mr Fantasy play us a tune, something to make us all happy, do anything take us out of this gloom, sing a song play guitar, make it snappy"

Forget it...Just Forget it...It'll be ok...You'll be fine...Think of it as one less stress ;)

"Bang bang Maxwells silver hammer came down upon his head, bang bang Maxwells silver hammer made sure he was dead"

Ever felt like you are totally alone and that no one understands you?

I felt that way...Nagel has helped me out a lot...I loves ya Nagel baby...

hmm conversation is getting good...:P

Blog Ya Later

No comments: