Saturday, June 05, 2004

I've got two words for you while I sit here braiding my hair...

BIF motha fuckin NAKED!!!!!

tee hee hee

went to the concert last night at the moose and goose...didn't get there in time to get a table like when we were there for Big Sugar...but enh...it wasn't so bad... we missed the first band...came in just as the second band went on...apparently "The Salads" between last week, when Gar saw them and this week when I saw the show, have been thrown off the tour...oh so much can happen in a week...oh well... the other band that they picked up for the tour was called "Social Killers" and of course "Out Of Your Mouth".
and of course who could forget BIF!! the entire reason for being there...
but of course the night couldn't get started off right until we all had a little drama as to who was coming who was going and who might be locked out of the house when they get home...*sigh* but oh well... fun time was had by all...even if I did have that huge motha fuckin headache from the other day...
Shiney got home and sent me a pm asking me to stop the ringing in his ears...LOL...I said only if he could stop the ringing in mine first...LOL

Found out that Night still has my monkey on his fan light chain...damnit...he claims its his now...I told him as long as he thought of me everytime he yanked his chain..LMAO

Anyway, I have to go meet Shadow at the IGA ick...selling tickets is not fun... Shiney and Shana I expect you guys to buy a book of tickets each :P LOL
Gotta finish hair and go...
Blog Ya Later :P

No comments: